The risk of the goods purchased at Townsfolk passes to you as a Customer on the time of delivery. Townsfolk reserves the right to exclude persons from purchasing on the web shop. Townsfolk has no obligation to deliver goods that are out of stock.
We only deliver to EU, United Kingdom, Norway, and Switzerland.
- The goods will be ready for shipment one day after your order was placed at the latest.
- Please note that you may incur customs duties and taxes on the items you purchase, and these fees are not charged or calculated by Townsfolk. Customers are responsible for all import taxes, customs, tariffs, excises and other governmental fees associated with their goods. Such customs fees, if applicable, are generally paid directly to your national government or postal service at the time of delivery. Townsfolk has no involvement in foreign customs policies and has no ability to predict possible customs fees for merchandise sent outside the EU. In case of returned shipments, the Customer is responsible for any and all additional shipping fees and return fees assessed. All orders are sent from Denmark. Shipping to some countries are subject to a shipping cost, this will display vividly upon checkout of your purchase.
- Product prices are shown inclusive of Danish sales tax.
- Force Majeure: Townsfolk is under no circumstances liable for delays or non-performance due to force majeure hereunder, but not limited to, shipping.
- Delivery time and shipping rates: